We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Fruit desserts
- Peach desserts
This dessert is really easy to make. It's a favourite amongst family and friends and lovely, refreshing and light for after a big meal.
1 person made this
- 1 (500g) packet plain biscuits
- 1 (410g) tin peach slices
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (500g) carton custard
- 1 packet creme caramel powder mix
- 2 (170g) tins Nestle® cream
- 1 Flake® chocolate bar
MethodPrep:20min ›Cook:5min ›Extra time:2hr setting › Ready in:2hr25min
- Arrange the biscuits evenly at the bottom of a springform baking tin then pour over some of the syrup from the tin of peaches (just enough to be absorbed). Place the sliced peaches over the top then sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Warm the custard in a saucepan over a medium heat then remove from the heat and sprinkle in the creme caramel powder and mix until well combined. Pour the custard over the biscuits then place in the fridge to set for about an hour or two.
- Once set remove from tin and place on a serving dish. Whip the cream until stiff peaks form then spread over the top. Crumble over the chocolate bar to decorate. Serve and enjoy!
This dish can be also prepared in a baking dish, but, if you do use a baking tin please ensure it either has a removable bottom or can be opened from the side. I have tried it with fruit cocktail and pear but have to say this is my personal favourite! Which one is yours?