We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Try this twist on the classic Coffee Cocktail, which calls for a pair of Irish spirits.
- 1 oz Brady's Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1 oz Graham's Late Bottled Vintage Port
- 1 oz Clontarf Irish whiskey
- 1/2 oz Simple syrup
- 1 Egg
- 2 dashes The Dead Rabbit Orinoco Bitters
- Garnish: fresh grated nutmeg
Add all the ingredients to a shaker and fill with ice.
Shake, and strain into a small, chilled wine goblet.
Garnish with freshly grated nutmeg.