I was craving the recipe posted by sweet roses. The idea of using beer seemed interesting to me so that, with the necessary thanks for I also post my recipe "Meat and beer pie" and my version, which - I say - is very tasty.
- 700 gr. minced veal mixture with lamb
- 1 large onion
- the core of 1/2 white bread soaked and squeezed
- 3 eggs
- 300 ml. beer
- pie sheets
- salt, pepper, dried thyme and ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons oil
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Fluffy meat pie:
I chopped onion and white bread crumbs in a blender. In a bowl I mixed the meat with onion and core, salt, pepper, thyme and cumin. In a large frying pan, heat everything for just a few minutes on high heat, to leave its juices. In a greased baking dish I spread about 4-5 sheets of pie. I put the chilled meat on the sheets. then I put another layer of 4 sheets and with a sharp knife I portioned the pie.
I beat the 3 eggs with beer and a pinch of salt and poured over the pie in the pan. After a quarter of an hour in which the beer sauce was soaked, I put the baking tray on the right heat for 45 minutes, checking several times. It is delicious served hot, even the next day.
to make it fluffy I used a smaller tray to make the meat layer taller.
GURMANDINO.RO: Pie with pasta, meat and vegetables
I had put a lot I kept my eyes on this Italian recipe, but it took me a while to find the time to prepare it. It is not very complicated, it only requires several steps, which must be performed with certain waiting times and in a certain order. But the result is worth the effort, because Il Timballo or Il Timpano, as it is also called in some regions of Italy, is a wonderful dish, rich in ingredients, textures and flavors, filling and surprising. Basically, it is a pie, under the crust which hides all kinds of meats, vegetables, sauces and cheeses.
The name of the preparation comes from the tympanic musical instrument, probably due to the shape similar to that of the instrument that the pie acquires if it is prepared in the corresponding vessel (which has, as far as I understand, the height equal to the diameter). As I did not have a special bowl for Il Timballo, I used a cake mold with detachable walls, 26 cm in diameter.
As for the ingredients, depending on the region, they differ: rice in Emilia-Romagna, pancakes in Abruzzo, eggplant in Sicily, ravioli or gnocchi in other regions, etc. In my case, the pie contains spiral pasta, pork meatballs, sausages, peas and cheese (mozzarella and parmesan), and is adapted from the well-known Italian recipe site giallozafferano.it. If you want, you can add boiled eggs (cut into quarters or slices), you can put pieces of bacon in the tomato sauce, and you can replace the peas with carrots or other vegetables, cut into cubes the size of a pea.
You should also know that Il Timballo is great for dining with many guests. Not the other way around, but from the quantities below, a large and heavy pie of about 3.5 kg results. Obviously, you can adjust the quantities and prepare the pie in a smaller form. Or you can make it big and freeze it half, in a box that closes tightly (when you want to eat it, thaw it in the fridge and heat it in the oven for about 20 minutes). Or, if you want to add to the aspect chapter, you can use individual shapes (ramekins of the larger ones).
Ingredients (for 12 servings):
For the dough:
- flour 400 g
- butter (80% fat) 200 g !! cold, from the refrigerator
For the filling:
- pasta (macaroni, spirals, feathers) 400 g
- minced pork 350 g
- smoked pork sausages 300 g
- peas (fresh or frozen) 300 g
- Parmesan cheese 100 g
- mozzarella 300 g
- eggs 2 pcs. + 1 egg yolk
- onion 1 pc. medium (60 g)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons liquid cream
- tomato juice 500 ml
- meat soup 150 ml
- 50 g of bread crumbs
- green parsley 1/2 link
- salt, ground pepper
How to make the best meat pie
If you are hungry and have nothing to eat in the fridge, you can make a meat pie. It is delicious, fragrant and very easy to make. It takes the place of the main course and goes great with a large salad with a lot of lemon juice.
You can use both beef and chicken or pork and sheets from the store, if you want it ready sooner. You can also add mushrooms, cheese, spinach, leeks, tomato sauce or other vegetables.
Next, we offer you three unique recipes from which you can choose or even make them all, one at a time. The list of ingredients follows, and then the step-by-step preparation method. As for the spices, they remain at your discretion and you can put more or less of each, it is important that you like it!
This pie simply amazed everyone! Layered and fluffy!
"Tutmanik" Bulgarian pie - layered, with a crunchy surface and a fluffy core. Traditional cheese filling, thanks to which the pie can be very salty. So choose less salty cheese or you can mix it with other kinds of cheese. Also, depending on how salty the cheese is, change the amount of salt added to the leavened dough. We used lightly salted cheese.
For the dough:
& # 8211 15 gr of fresh yeast (3 teaspoons)
& # 8211 150 ml of warm water (3/4 glass)
& # 8211 3 gr salt (1/2 teaspoon)
& # 8211 100 gr of kefir, yogurt or sour milk (1/2 glass)
& # 8211 400-450 gr of flour (3 glasses + 2 tablespoons).
For the filling:
& # 8211 80 gr butter (4 tablespoons)
& # 8211 400 gr of cheese (about 2 glasses of grated cheese).
& # 8211 1 teaspoon kefir, yogurt or sour milk.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Mix the yeast with 2 tablespoons of flour (of the total amount), sugar and warm water. Cover the mayonnaise and leave it for 15 minutes, until the yeast activates.
2. Add salt, kefir, mix and incorporate the remaining flour in several batches. Mix with a spatula, and when the dough becomes thicker, add oil and mix well.
3. Transfer some of the remaining flour to the work surface, add the dough and knead it until it becomes non-sticky. Add more flour only after the previous batch has completely incorporated and the dough remains sticky.
4. Grease the bowl and dough with oil, cover and let it warm for 40 minutes.
5. Then sprinkle the dough with a little flour, work it and divide it into 4 equal pieces, which you round. Cover them, do not dry on the surface, and let them rest for 5-7 minutes.
6. Pass the cheese through a large grater.
7. Roll out the worktop and dough, then roll it out into a thin rectangle. Thus spread all the pieces of dough.
8. Grease the first top abundantly with soft butter and spread ¼ of cheese.
9. Cover the filling with the second piece of dough and repeat the layers.
10. Do the same with the remaining 2 worktops.
11. Grease the baking tin with butter and sprinkle with flour or use baking paper.
Advice. We recommend that you take a form with borders, preferably high.
12. Carefully roll a roll, glue the edge well, turn it a little on the table and cut it into pieces (I got 11).
13. Place the rolls in the shape with the cut up, cover them and leave them for about 20 minutes.
14. Meanwhile, heat the oven and mix the yolk with kefir.
15. Carefully grease the pie and shape in the preheated oven to 180 ° С for 35-40 minutes, depending on the shape and height of the pie.
16. Allow the pie to cool on the grill.
The butter will melt, soak the dough and separate the layers. Red and appetizing, the pie has a taste and a delicious buttery butter flavor. After it cools, the pie can be heated and will be as fresh.
Fine meat pie: fluffy and light leavened dough, delicious filling!
Today we want to offer you a more complicated recipe, but with an impressive result: leavened dough pie with meat filling. It is very fine and airy. Properly prepared dough maintains excellent filling and provides only perfect opinions from tasters.
-a spoonful of flour
-20 g of fresh yeast
-40 ml of refined sunflower oil
-600 g of minced beef
-salt, ground black pepper - to taste
-cheese - to taste (optional).
-an egg (for greasing the pie before baking)
-a tablespoon of sesame seeds.
1. Prepare the dough: mix the crushed yeast with the sugar, warm water and flour, using the whisk.
2. Allow the dough to "rest" for 15 minutes in a warm place, covering it with cling film.
3. Meanwhile prepare the filling: cut the onion into cubes and fry it in a small amount of oil until soft.
4.Then add the minced beef, finely chopped garlic, salt and ground black pepper to taste. Fry the filling until the meat is ready. The most important thing is not to fry it too much, so that it is not too dry. Let it cool.
5. Prepare the dough: add warm milk, eggs, salt and refined sunflower oil to the mold. Stir until smooth.
6. Gradually incorporate 600 g of sifted flour into the dough, using the whisk.
7. Spread 100 g of sifted flour on the work surface and transfer the very soft dough on it. Continue to knead it with your hands, and when it incorporates all the flour, gradually add the soft butter (at room temperature) to it and knead it for another 10 minutes after the butter is completely incorporated, until it becomes homogeneous and slightly sticky, but practically without sticking to his hands. To avoid excessive sticking to the table and hands, spread it on the work surface, then fold it in half.
8. Shape the dough into a ball and place it in a deep bowl. Cover it with a clean kitchen towel and leave it to rise for 60 minutes, until it doubles in volume, in a warm place.
9. Shape the pie: lightly knead the leavened dough, then transfer it to the table sprinkled with flour and divide it into pieces weighing 140 g. Give them the shape of balls.
10. Spread each ball of dough in a round, thin cake pan. Cut it in half.
11. Grease the surface of the cake halves with ketchup, then put filling on them. If you want, you can add grated cheese over the meat composition.
12. Roll the dumpling halves into croissants.
13.Put the croissants in a round tray, lined with baking paper, placing them in the shape of a flower.
14. Allow the pie to "rest" for 30-40 minutes in a warm place, covering it with a clean kitchen towel. Grease it with beaten egg, using the brush and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
15. Bake the pie for 40 minutes in the preheated oven to 170 ° C.
16. Let it cool a bit, then take it out of the pan and serve it with great pleasure!
For 6 servings
Crust or dish
500 gr white flour
200 ml of olive oil
180 ml of water
1/2 teaspoon salt
600 gr minced meat (pork or mixed)
60 gr rice with round grain
1 larger onion
2 cloves garlic
2 tablespoons grated tomato paste
50 ml olive oil
125 ml tomato juice
1/2 bunch of parsley
a mint leaf
1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
salt, black pepper
How do I make fluffy homemade bread?
Sift the flour, put the salt over the flour.
Dissolve the yeast in a glass of warm water and put it over the flour.
We start to knead and gradually add the rest of the water and oil.
After kneading the dough, leave it to rise in a warm place until it doubles in volume.
When it has doubled in volume, shape the bread and grease it with beaten egg or water and sprinkle flour on top.
We cut the bread and leave it to rise for another 15 minutes, we put it in the preheated oven.
Bake at 180 degrees, about 45 minutes here depends on each oven.
Tricks for a successful bread:
- good quality ingredients are used, flour type 550 or 650 well dried, sifted and aerated
- the yeast should be fresh
- keep the leaven in a warm place
- Growing the dough before baking also directly helps the way the bread will grow in the oven.
The recipe and the pictures belong to Gigi Vulturu and she participates in the competition & bdquoThe big autumn contest, with guaranteed prizes, without drawing lots & rdquo. You can find more recipes published by her here.
The average grade given by the jury is 6.50
Being among the first recipes in the contest, he receives 1 point ex officio, so the final grade is 7.50.
Congratulations, it is a simple and tasty recipe and we are waiting for you with other wonderful recipes.
Recipes with Gina Bradea & raquo Recipes & raquo Fluffy homemade bread, simple step-by-step recipe
Fluffy pie with salted cheese, cream and garlic & # 8211 in the oven
Fluffy pie with salted cheese, cream and garlic & # 8211 in the oven. Simple pie with telemea and leavened dough. The traditional recipe for peasant pie with cheese and cream, plain or with garlic, dill, green onion tails, etc. Baked pie recipes.
This fluffy pie with salted cheese, cream and garlic is very easy and quick to prepare. It consists of a soft layer of leavened dough and a creamy layer of cheese, eggs and cream.
There are many recipes for pies with salted cheese (telemea, salted curd, bellows or kneaded cheese, plain or smoked cheeses, urda, etc.) and sweet cottage cheese, but this one is very tasty. My great-grandmother Buia from Sibiu used to do it for us when cheese remnants were collected and somehow had to be recycled. One end of bellows cheese, a handful of cottage cheese, a corner of drier or curd telemea, etc. He passed them all through the meat grinder and mixed them with eggs and cream. Sometimes he put garlic, dill or green onion tails in this cream.
Then he quickly made a simple leavened dough (like bread) or richer (with milk and eggs) which he spread in the pan. Pour the cream cheese on top and bake the pie for about 30-40 minutes. What flavors came out of the oven !! Especially when he did it with cumin and garlic, as I did now.
The dough came out fluffy, with holes, like focaccia (see recipe here).
I chose to make a leavened dough with milk and eggs that came out really good and soft. For the cream I chose cow's cheese (sweet), cheese and telemea. The cream is sour with min. 20% fat (like for sarmale or papanaşi). The special aroma came from the garlic and cumin seeds I put in the filling. Cumin goes very well with baked cheeses!
I give you the quantities for a tray of 30 x 35 cm and about 6 cm high. Out of these come approx. 8-10 servings of fluffy pie with salted cheese, sour cream and garlic.
Cherry cake recipe for fluffy homemade cake
Cherry cake. Simple cake recipe. Homemade fruit cake. Pandispan puffs . How to prepare fluffy fruit cake.
Ever since my eyes fell on the Pokhas cake, I knew I had to do it with cherries. It's the kind of cake you can make any day of the week and with any fruit. So it is good to save the recipe, you will definitely repeat it many times.
I also made many cherry cakes, including the Homemade Cake with Yogurt Cake, the Cheesecake or the Cherry and Cocoa Cake, but it has a different texture, like pandispan.
I used a 20 × 30 cm tray. If you don't want the cake to be high, you can use a larger tray, even the one on the stove. When baking the cake, 25 minutes for the smaller tray and 20 minutes for the larger tray.
Ingredients Banat pie from the village:
- 1 kilogram of flour
- 600 ml. sour milk (yogurt, whipped milk)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 25 grams of fresh yeast or 7 grams of dry yeast (I used dry)
- 100 grams of lard
- 250 grams of fresh cottage cheese
- 1 or
- 100 grams of grated telemea
- 1 yolk
- 3 tablespoons milk
Preparation Banat pie from the village:
Mix the fresh yeast with the sugar until liquefied. Add 1 tablespoon of flour and about 100 ml. of sour milk, leave the yeast to ferment at room temperature for about 10 minutes. (If you use dehydrated yeast, mix it dry with a tablespoon of flour, dilute by adding a little 100 ml of yogurt and also wait 10 minutes for it to swell.) Sift the flour. in a large bowl and mix with salt. Make a hole in the middle, add the leavened mayonnaise, then the rest of the whipped milk (yogurt), first stirring, then knead vigorously until you get a smooth, elastic dough that no longer adheres to the walls of the bowl and peels off hands (if the dough is too soft, add another tablespoon of flour, on the contrary if it is too thick, add a tablespoon of yogurt, until the ideal consistency is obtained, the quality of the flour greatly influences the amount of liquid absorbed):
Place the dough in a bowl greased with oil and cover with a damp, warm towel, then keep in a warm place away from the current until it doubles in volume. Meanwhile, weigh the lard and keep at kitchen temperature:
Also prepare the filling, mixing cottage cheese, 1 whole egg and grated telemeau:
Meanwhile, the dough seems to have behaved as expected, developing nicely:
On the work surface greased with a little lard, turn the dough over and flatten it with your palms until you get a rectangle (it will be quite large) with a thickness of about 8 mm. Keep about a tablespoon of lard aside, with the rest grease the dough on the entire surface:
Roll the dough so greased and let it rest for about 7-8 minutes:
After this time, in order to handle the dough easier, I cut the roll into two equal parts, to which, in turn, I applied the same treatment & # 8211 first, I flattened the roll with the help of a rolling pin until obtaining a rectangle with thickness about 5 mm .:
I cut the dough into squares with the side of approx. 10 cm., On each square putting a teaspoon of filling (there should be 1-2 tablespoons of filling left for finished):
I folded the squares in two, forming rolls that I placed with the joint line down:
I prepared a tray with baking paper & # 8211 attention, I used a tray much bigger than the usual one, it is 30/48 cm and it wasn't very roomy, I kind of crammed the pies! & # 8211 and I placed the pies in the tray, with the joint of the dough at the base, spreading them, each one, with lard on the whole surface:
Allow the pies to rise in the pan for about 30 minutes in a cool place. Meanwhile, the oven heats up to 210 degrees. After 30 minutes, beat the yolk with 3 tablespoons of milk, mix with the 1-2 tablespoons of stuffing kept and pour this composition over the pies:
Insert the tray into the already hot oven. The temperature is maintained at 210 degrees for 10 minutes, then lowered to 180 degrees for another 25-30 minutes, until the pies are nicely browned:
Allow to cool slightly in the pan, then remove to a pan. They are wonderful both hot and cold. A section: