We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Chicken steak:
Put the chicken in salted water for 30 minutes. Then put the meat in a yena tray and bake for 15 minutes. Make a sauce from broth, thyme, oregano, delicacy, pepper and pour over the meat, leave for another 20 minutes, then put the crushed garlic and leave for 5-10 minutes.
Pan-fried chicken legs under the lid & # 8211 quick recipe for red legs
Pan-fried chicken legs under the lid & # 8211 quick recipe for red legs. How to make red, tender and juicy chicken legs cooked in a pan? The simple recipe for stewed and browned thighs under the lid. Chicken legs with thyme and other aromatic herbs. Recipes with chicken legs. Quick recipes. Frying pans.
I made these chicken legs in the pan, under the lid, on a day when I was in a hurry. I didn't have time to heat the oven and wait for a steak & # 8211 see the recipe here. This recipe is also useful for those who do not have an oven and have to deal with a hob.
I had whole chicken legs that had a back attached as well. The chicken legs can be cooked without cutting them or (God forbid!) Boiling them before frying. By notching the meat (and breading, in general) we only create channels through which to drain its natural juices, the meat remaining dry, woe to her mother.
The bone is a good conductor of heat and helps to cook the meat from the inside to the outside. All we are interested in is reaching the internal temperature of 75 C which protects us from the risk of salmonella infection.
I'm not talking about any other nonsense: boiling or scalding the chicken before frying or baking it & # 8230 All we do is lose the taste and flavor of the meat. It's the biggest nonsense you can do. This nonsense has no scientific basis, it is recently appeared and propagated by some people without any culinary or medical training and who have no idea what to do in the kitchen. I'm not saying why the violent splashing reaction has hot oil on contact with boiled meats that bite water & # 8230 So DO NOT scald or boil anything before!
Look at how nice are some breaded chicken legs, in a crisp red crust, well cooked to the bone (without being notched or scalded beforehand) & # 8211 the recipe here.
I give you the quantities for 2 chicken legs in the pan, under the lid. If you make several portions, you will have to choose a larger pan or saucepan in which the thighs sit next to each other, not a pile!
Ingredients Baked chicken legs and potatoes
- a casserole of superior chicken legs
- 6 potatoes
- one tomato
- a small donut (or fat ardel)
- an onion
- about 5-6 cloves of garlic
- salt, pepper, thyme to taste
- lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil (or sunflower oil)
Preparation Baked chicken legs and potatoes
Wash the thighs, peel the potatoes, garlic and onion, wash, cut into cubes, wash the tomatoes and donut (fat pepper) and cut into cubes and put them all in a bowl with the thighs and salt, pepper and season. with thyme to taste and squeeze the juice from a lemon (you can put beer over all in the bowl for tenderness) and soak in the cold for about 2 hours and then in a tray greased with 1-2 tablespoons of oil and put in the oven at the right heat for about 2 hours (add some water in the pan - before putting in the oven - to boil a little before frying).
Try this video recipe too
Ingredient Pulps in the oven
200 gr butter
2-3 pcs. garlic
100 ml of olive oil
2-3 pcs. onion
1 tablespoon parsley
2-3 pcs. pepper
1 kg chicken legs
Preparation Baked thighs
The chicken legs are washed and cleaned well. Onions, peppers, garlic are finely chopped. In a bowl, mix the butter well with salt, pepper, paprika until a homogeneous paste is made. Make a pocket for each pulp in which the butter paste is inserted. The legs are then placed in the tray and margarine paste is added on top. Bake over medium heat until well browned. Remove them from the oven and add the finely chopped parsley on top.
Chicken breast recipes
Do you have a chicken breast in the fridge and you don't know what to cook with? Here are some great recommendations we have for you!
Gnocchi with chicken breast and wine sauce and sm & acircnt & acircnă
We guarantee that you will go crazy when you taste one of the best recipes with chicken breast with white sauce. It's a feast of tastes, but also a fairly high-calorie dish. If & bdquo & icircti allow & rdquo & you're ready to go to work, here's what ingredients you need!
- 700 g chicken breast
- 300 g dumplings
- 500 ml sm & acircnt & acircnă for cooking
- 2 onions
- 1/2 piece green bell pepper
- 1/2 piece of yellow bell pepper
- 1 link dill
- 1 bunch parsley
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- For marinade
- 100 ml of red wine
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper jam
- salt and pepper to taste
Method of preparation:
- Macerate the diced chicken breast with a mixture of mustard, hot pepper jam, wine, salt and pepper. After mixing well, let & bdquoşada & rdquo for an hour.
- Heat & icircn olive oil chopped onion scales and chopped peppers. Add the chicken breast and fry on the icircndelete. You will definitely become a fan of this recipe with chicken breast and bell pepper: it is so good and tasty that it will gracefully find a place in your notebook with divine dishes.
- Boil the marinated chicken breast, gnocchi, sm & acircnt & acircna for cooking and leave on the fire for 20 minutes.
- Season with dill and parsley.
- Good appetite!
Rice with curry and chicken breast & icircn sm & acircnt & acircnă sauce
Are you looking for chicken breast and rice recipes? Do you love this nutrient-rich combination? We have a million recommendation for you!
- 500 g chicken breast
- 500 ml sm & acircnt & acircnă for cooking
- 1 box peas
- 2 carrots
- salt, pepper to taste
- green parsley to taste
- 2 cups rice
- 3 cups water
- salt, pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons curry
Method of preparation:
- Start by frying the sliced chicken breast into thin slices, taking care not to burn them. Make sure you turn the chicken on all sides.
- Boil the sliced carrots.
- Simmer the fried chicken, boiled carrots, sm & acircnt & acircna and peas. Season with salt and pepper to taste. After about five minutes, add the chopped parsley. Do you already feel the smell of happiness?
- Boil the rice according to the instructions on the package, along with the two teaspoons of curry powder. Season with salt and pepper to taste and then serve with chicken.
Chicken with citrus
Chicken with orange and chicken with lemon are popular dishes, but many people find it difficult to prepare. Nothing can be further from the truth. You can enjoy chicken with citrus very easily. And, in addition, you can buy the ingredients you need from any local grocery store. In addition, the end result will be a nutritious and delicious dish with a special note. Your home will be filled with a delicious aroma as you cook.
So don't miss these three chicken citrus recipes, including lemons and oranges. Combining these fruits with other ingredients, such as honey or mustard, you will create fragrant dishes that will delight any taste. The whole family will lick their fingers!
I put the chicken legs in a pan, without skin, I cut the pepper into slices and I put it under the meatballs, I put the garlic over the legs, spread a little more, I added salt and pepper. Then I poured a little oil on top, about 50 ml and I poured water until I covered the meat on three quarters, I put the lid on and left it on low heat on the stove.
From time to time we add a little more water, so that it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pan, but also so that it doesn't cover the meat too much. Whenever we add water, turn the meat over, to fry, and to soften evenly on both sides. When it was quite cooked, I took the lid off the pan and let the meat brown, taking care to turn it often enough so that it doesn't burn. The process is not long (maybe 45 minutes).
I also made a pea dish, some biscuit salami and some fruit with yogurt, as a dessert and in half an hour I had the food ready.
From all over the world gathered and seated on the table
Do you want to cook according to detailed instructions, spiced with serving recommendations and suitable garnish proposals? Try one of the delicious recipes in this category and then repeat it anytime.
Graphic recipes help you get an overview of the whole cooking process. Find out, step by step, what you need to do to turn the ingredients into delicious dishes.
TEO teaches us that sometimes cooking can be child's play. See how TEO chooses to prepare the recipes and follow the instructions in the clips. The results will be seen in the smiles of gratitude of the diners.
Try one of our proposals for the next delicious dinner, just good to share with guests.
Chicken in crust of spring greens
Chicken in crust of spring greens is a light dish, good to eat at lunch. We recommend that you prepare it when you feel like something different from what you have been cooking lately, because you will be surprised by the delicious taste!
Chicken soup with green beans
Chicken soup with green beans provides the body with a lot of vitamins and minerals and tastes extremely good. You can prepare it for lunch or dinner or you can even take it with you to the office for a hearty lunch.
Pumpkin stuffed with chicken
The memory of the food made by your grandparents stays with you all your life. You can enjoy your child's soul by preparing recipes similar to the dishes cooked by grandparents, adapting them to modernity. The recipe for pumpkin stuffed with chicken is similar to traditional sarmalele, but it is brought up to date. The essence is preserved, but the preparation is slightly improved!
Do you want a visual journey to your next preparation? Discover the graphic recipes and test them at the first opportunity!
Chicken dish with greens, mushrooms and cream
Spring greens are an endless source of ideas for your chicken dishes. The fresh taste of the green leaves goes harmoniously with the flavor of the chicken breast and thighs, all blending perfectly with the cream sauce. By cooking this recipe, you get a nutritious dish, rich in protein due to chicken and minerals and vitamins.
Chicken legs in slow cooker
The ideal of any chef who cooks chicken is to obtain a tender and well-flavored meat, which quickly detaches from the bone. Chicken legs cooked in a slow cooker are a good preparation, which deserves to be the main dish at your meals. Cook the legs in a slow cooker to enjoy the intense aroma of the chicken and the fine texture of the meat, obtained due to the long cooking time. Try this recipe too because it's worth the time!
If you want to try the reinvented versions of the traditional recipes from your grandparents, we offer you this recipe for chicken brine, which you must have heard of as a child. The popular version of this recipe is with fish, but it also fits perfectly with chicken. You get a delicious brine with intense chicken flavor and flavored vegetables next to it. Prepare this recipe to convince yourself of the special flavor of the chicken and the delicious combination of ingredients!
Ingredients Chicken bell peppers with sour cream:
- 800 grams-1 kg of chicken & # 8211 I had a big chicken and I chose the right pieces of steak (breast and thighs) which I partially deboned
- 200 grams of sour cream
- how many onions & # 8211 onions will give the creamy smoothness and sweetness of the food (I use 4-5 onions, depending on their size)
- 1 small clove of crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons oil
- a tablespoon of sweet pepper paprika, good quality
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Bay leaf
- greenery (chopped green parsley)
- optional, 2-3 peppers (bell peppers and capsicum)
- optional 1-2 small tomatoes, scalded and peeled
- optional, dumpling dough: 2 eggs, 1/2 teaspoon salt, enough flour to form a slightly thicker dough than pancake dough, but thinner than a bread or noodle dough (to have the consistency of a cream)
Preparation of chicken paprika with sour cream:
Note: if you prepare this food in summer and you have fresh and tasty vegetables (peppers and tomatoes) it is good to use them. But if you make paprika in winter, you will get a very tasty meal with only a good paprika. When I say "good", I mean it is really made of pepper, as it is traditionally produced in my area.
But let's proceed, then, to the preparation of the chicken paprika :). I will try to present both variants, both the winter one and the one with summer vegetables. The differences between them are minimal, however.
1. Fry the meat in oil, on all sides, to coagulate the blood and brown it nicely.
After all the pieces are browned on the surface, the meat is removed and kept in a warm place. Be careful not to cook the meat in depth, just brown it.
2. In the remaining fat, cook the chopped onion, adding the bay leaf and salt, until it becomes glassy.
Now add, if used, the peppers cleaned from the seed box and cut into halves or quarters. Likewise, now we put the finely crushed garlic clove. The peppers are left in large pieces so that the skins can be removed at the end. I take into account how many pieces I put and as many pieces of skin I have to remove.
3. When the onion becomes glassy, add the sweet paprika and mix quickly to soak in the fat in the pan. Immediately add the meat with all the juice it has left and quench with hot water. Attention, you have to work quickly, because the paprika peppers are easily caramelized and change their taste, and can also affect the paprika.
4. Let it boil until the meat is soft, constantly checking that it has enough liquid. After the meat is tender, let the sauce drop over low heat. Also now remove the pepper skins (if used) and add the peeled tomatoes (if used) to the chicken paprika.
Chicken paprika dumplings with cream
5. If you want to put dumplings in the chicken paprika, beat the two eggs with a pinch of salt and add flour in turn, stirring constantly until you get a creamy consistency. Soak a tablespoon in the boiling liquid from the pot and with it form dumplings that are dipped in food. The dumplings will boil very quickly, in 2-3 minutes they will be ready.
6. In a bowl, mix the cream with the flour, add 3-4 tablespoons of cold water and mix well. Pour over the boiling paprika and mix.
7. Bring the paprika to a boil, adjust the taste of salt and pepper and cumin (if used). Sprinkle with chopped greens:
This chicken paprika, if you make it without dumplings, goes well with any garnish suitable for another dish with sauce. I'm talking about to natural potatoes, a mashed potato, rice, pasta, dumplings cooked in sauce, etc. For my taste, the polenta is the one that makes it stand out better than anything else. You choose your favorite garnish, if we still had the dumplings this time and polenta, we had to deal with both. Good appetite!
Did you like this recipe?