We really like peas, so I wanted to present you my version.
- 2 onions
- 1 red pepper
- 1 slice of celery
- 500 gr pork pulp
- 500 gr green peas [frozen]
- red paprika
- 50 ml oil
- 1 tablespoon pepper paste
- 1 tablespoon red pasta
- 1 tablespoon grated sugar
- 1 stem of dried dill
- green parsley leaves
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Meat pea dish:
- The vegetables are cleaned, washed and cut into cubes and fried in oil.
- Add the washed meat and cut into larger cubes.
- Stir in the tomato paste, pepper paste, paprika, salt and peas.
- Fill with enough water to cover everything well, put the dill stem and at the end of the preparation remove it from the food and throw it away.
- Simmer for 30-40 minutes. until meat and peas are penetrated.
- At the end, add the sugar and parsley; chopped greens and freshly ground pepper.
Good appetite !!!
The sugar added to the pea dish makes it more delicious.
Use frozen peas, it is much finer and raw than canned peas.
Peas with pork
The pork breast is divided into 10 pieces and salted. Green peas are cleaned, washed and boiled in salted water (if used in a can, drained of liquid and passed through a stream of cold water). Tomatoes are scalded, peeled and sliced. Finely chop the onion and green dill. Tomato paste is diluted with 50 ml of water.
The pieces of meat are smothered in 100 ml of oil and 100 ml of bone broth. Saute onions in 50 ml of oil and 50 ml of bone broth, add flour dissolved in 100 ml of cold soup, tomato paste and 100 ml of soup. The sauce formed is passed over the meat, adding the rest of the bone soup, pepper and salt, and everything is boiled for another 45 minutes. Add the peas, sugar, tomatoes and cook together for about 20 minutes. At the end of cooking, add half the amount of green dill.
The dish is served hot, with green dill on top.