We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
At Henri Coanda Airport (looking to finish the Romanian money I still had) I bought the October 2007 issue of "Ioana" magazine and in the tempting apple cakes section I discovered the most fragrant apple cake I have ever baked. The special aroma is due to Amaretti biscuits; the combination of bitter almonds-apple-cinnamon is special.
The only change we made was that we increased the amount of cinnamon, because that's how we like it.
- 5 medium-sized apples (the best are yellow apples, being younger)
- 25 g margarine
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- For the base:
- 125 g flour
- 50 g Amaretto d’Italia biscuits
- 75 g soft margarine, taken out of the fridge in time
- 50 g of sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon free of rum
Preparation time: less than 90 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Crispy apple cake:
Knead the flour, salt and butter into a soft dough. Separately mix the crushed Amaretti biscuits with the sugar, rum essence and vanilla sugar and add to the dough.
In a form with removable walls of 23 cm, place baking paper on the base; then put the dough and press well with a spoon.
Peel an apple, grate it and cut it into quarters. The apple quarters thus obtained are sliced as thin as possible and placed over a slightly overlapping dough. Place in concentric circles, starting from the outside to the inside, until the dough is completely covered. Melt the margarine in the microwave and grease the apples with a kitchen brush. Sprinkle the 4 tablespoons of sugar and then the ground cinnamon. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and bake the cake for 40 minutes.
The original recipe recommends 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
Crispy mixture with pears, apples and raspberries
2. For mixing: Mix the flour with the ground almonds. Put the butter and 100 g of demerara sugar, then mix. Set it aside.
3. Clean, cut into quarters and remove the stalks of apples and pears. Cut the apples into slightly larger slices, then put all the fruit in a heat-resistant bowl, adding the rest of the sugar and 5 tablespoons of water.
4. Place the dry mixture over the fruit and sprinkle with almond flakes. Bake the fruit cake for 50-60 minutes or until the mixture starts to boil. Serve hot or cold, with whipped cream, if you like.
150 g raspberries
200 g flour
100 g ground almonds
150 g butter
125 old demerara
a handful of almond flakes
- 4 piece Apples
- 1 piece Lemon
- 4 tablespoons Water
- 500 g Almond yogurt
- 2 envelopes
- 1 tablespoon Organic ground cinnamon
Peel the apples, remove the seeds, then grate the apples through a small grater.
Mix the apples with the juice of a lemon and 4 tablespoons of water. Now heat the composition in a pan and stir until soft.
Pour the apple mixture into a cup. Add 1 tablespoon of cinnamon and use a hand blender to mix until you get a smooth paste.
Now pour alternate layers of apple puree, almond yogurt and cinnamon apple chips from Kotányi.
Cover the dessert cups well and leave them to cool in the fridge or enjoy the dessert immediately with hot apple compote.
CRISPY CAKE WITH BAKED APPLE, PECAN NUTS AND OAT FLAKES
300 gr white spelled organic flour
200 g of oatmeal
20 gr unrefined raw molasses sugar & # 8211 optional
190 gr cold butter
3 tablespoons finely ground pecans
6 large apples
3 tablespoons lime juice
2 teaspoons cinnamon
3 tablespoons maple syrup
1 vanilla pod
In a large bowl put the first 6 ingredients (flour, oatmeal, sugar, pecans and salt) and mix gently.
Add the grated butter and mix the composition well with your hands or a fork. The appearance at the end must be sandy (even crumbly).
Divide the composition in two and put the first half in a detachable cake form (26 cm). Press very well with a spoon until you get the appearance of a cake top.
Peel the apples and cut them into thin slices, giving up the spine. Put the apple slices in a large bowl and add the lime juice, cinnamon, maple syrup and vanilla.
Place the apple slices in the cake pan over the pressed top well earlier. Place the other half of the countertop composition over the apple and press just as well.
Place the cake pan in the preheated oven (180 degrees C) for 50 minutes. At the end it should be slightly browned on the surface.
When it is ready, take it out of the oven and let it cool completely to room temperature, then keep it in the fridge for 3 hours or preferably overnight. It's much more delicious that way, plus the countertop isn't as crumbly after it's cold.
Flavored apple cakes with yeast pastry jam
Baking will require the following products:
- Few yeast dough & a half pound
- Apples & # 8211 2 pieces
- Jam de mere & # 8211 300 grams
- 50 grams of powdered sugar
- An egg
- Pastries must be removed from the freezer and thawed
- We divide into several parts. Each part is rolled into a thin layer half a centimeter thick
- Cut a circle out of a laminate layer so that it fits exactly the size of the baking tin. We start at the edges of 2-3 cm for the sides
- Bake the baking dish well with butter
- I rolled out the dough into a round shape and spread it out
- Remove the skin from the apples and cut into medium pieces
- Place slices on top of the jam
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar
- Cut the second layer into medium strips and twist them into a flagellum
- Cover them with their tip over the cake in the form of a grill
- I have fat chicken egg pie
- In the preheated oven at 180-190 degrees, pour the lumber and let it bake for half an hour.
- The finished cake is removed, cooled and removed from a flat bowl.
Method of preparation
Mascarpone and strawberry cake
Top: Mix eggs with sugar and a pinch of salt until it doubles in volume. Alternatively,
Chocolate cake and coffee cream
Preparation for the countertop: Separate the egg whites from the yolks, put the egg whites on the robot with
Just the thought of apple pie makes us feel good, so why not go ahead and prepare such a dessert ourselves? A special apple tart recipe is the one with a crispy, puff pastry top, over which thin slices of fresh apples are placed. Apple tart is an excellent cake and a perfect alternative to heavy cream desserts.
The apple tart moves to another level
This apple tart recipe is not difficult to make and does not put you on the road after some complicated ingredients, but the result is really sophisticated. The key is the combination of flour, butter and cold water, which makes the dough crumbly, a dough over which a simple apple composition is added. They are placed directly on the tart sheet and seasoned with a little butter and sugar.
Ingredients for six servings of apple pie
For the dough:
175 grams of flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons sugar
115 grams of unsalted butter, diced
3-4 tablespoons of cold water
2 large apples
the juice of half a lemon
3 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cold, diced
2 tablespoons apricot jam
3 tablespoons almond flakes
How to make apple pie with crispy top?
3/4 of the amount of flour, salt and sugar are put in the bowl of the food processor or in the one from the vertical blender to be crushed with the help of the steel blade. Beat two or three times and mix the ingredients, add the butter and beat again for about 15-20 seconds until you get a paste. Incorporate the rest of the flour and beat four or five more times, until you have a crumbly dough.
Put the dough in a bowl and mix with a spatula with three tablespoons of water. When the countertop stays tied, it's ready. Add a tablespoon - two more water if you think it's too crumbly. Place the dough on a flat surface, pre-cleaned, and knead it until you get an elastic ball. Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough into a square and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare a baking tray: line it with special paper and place it on top of the countertop, taking care to remove the remaining edges on the outside. Put it back in the fridge.
Cut the apples in half, remove the seeds, and then cut them into semicircles, thin slices. Sprinkle them with lemon juice so they don't oxidize and place the slices in four rows on the entire surface of the tart (eight or nine slices in a row). Sprinkle the butter cubes over the apples and add sugar. Put the apple tart in the oven and bake for 45-50 minutes until the apples are browned.
Here you will find a delicious cake recipe with lemon cream and mascarpone.
Ripe apples with crispy topping
Prepare the topping by mixing flour with oatmeal, 70g brown sugar, caster sugar, salt and 1/2 teaspoon scotch. Incorporate in them 4 tablespoons of cold butter cut into pieces. Set it aside.
Peel and cut into 4 pieces of apples. Put them together with 70g brown sugar, the rest of the butter and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon, in a pan over medium heat, for 8-10 minutes. Until the apples soften. Get them off the fire.
Cut a lid on the rest of the apples and remove the core, leaving a quarter of an inch of peel.
Fill the apples with the mixture prepared on the fire earlier. And add topping on top of them. Bake for 10-15 minutes and serve hot with vanilla ice cream.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
“Ţvetaeva” - my favorite pie with crispy and crumbly dough and apple filling. An absolute delight!
"Ţvetaeva" is a very popular apple dessert, which is prepared from sour apples. This pie was named in honor of sisters Anna and Marina Tsvetaeva, who were serving their guests with this wonderful dessert.
Everyone was delighted with this delicacy, because it had a great taste, the crumbly top and the apples bathed in cream cream form a bestial combination, which does not leave you indifferent. Sprinkle the pie with powdered sugar or cinnamon and serve it with a flavored tea or coffee!
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
Method of preparation
1. Mix 130 g of flour with baking powder. Sift the mixture through a sieve. Put 150 g of butter, cut into pieces. Rub the table with your hands in the form of crumbs. Add 100 g of cream and knead the dough quickly. Wrap it in cling film and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Prepare the filling. Beat the egg with the sugar until it dissolves. Mix the mass obtained with 200 g of cream and 2 tablespoons of flour.
3. Peel an apple and grate it. Cut them into thin slices, sprinkle them with the juice of half a lemon and mix them so that they do not change color.
4. Grease the baking tin with the remaining butter and place the dough. Place the apples on top and pour the cream.
5. Bake the pie in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for at least 40 minutes. Take the toothpick test