We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
PREPARATION OF BEAUTY LAYERS (4)
In the stove tray, if two meringue discs fit, they must have a distance of 4 cm between them and up to 2 cm from the edges because they grow when baked. Protect with baking paper. Draw with a pencil discs 4 cm smaller than you want to result (grow when baking). I drew them 18 cm.
1. Preheat the oven to 120 degrees, the gas oven to a maximum of 2.5 degrees.
2. Mix the powdered sugar with the starch.
3. In a bowl, beat the egg whites without sugar for 2-3 minutes and add salt, then add a third of the powdered sugar (in the rain if you have patience). After the first third of added sugar, add the lemon juice. When pouring the sugar, reduce the mixer to a minimum speed so as not to throw it out. Then continue with the turbo. It takes about 7 minutes with a powerful mixer or until it becomes shiny and firm. The formed tip is left in the first second but it stays in the shape as shown in the picture, if it sleeps at all it is not well beaten.
4. Turn off a cup of composition for ornament meringues.
5. For those who want regular discs, proceed to spread the meringue as I suggested in the tips. I stretched as in the pictures with the steamer spatula (a wide palette very slightly curved).
Bake at 110-120 degrees, placing the tray on the top step of the oven until it starts to brown on the edges. It lasts about 45 minutes on the sheets and the small meringues cook quickly, after 10 minutes they brown but remain soft in the middle (in the gas oven). After the first 20 minutes I started researching them for as in my oven they quickly brown on the bottom, towards the end I reduced it even to step 1. You can open the door and protect the buttons like when you bake on the grill.
6. Remove with a sheet if you reuse the tray, being very careful not to crack it and store it to cool on the grill, table or worktop. When they are cold, they are easily removed, hitting the bottom with a long, thin knife to come off. If they stick, wet the table with a sponge and put the paper with the meringue sheets to get a little wet as I did with the macarons.
7. Bake the ornamental meringues separately because the time is shorter and avoid interrupting the baking process of the meringue layers. It is formed by 1.5 cm in diameter with a pos with two round holes.
CREAM CREAM PREPARATION
1. Prepare the fresh or thawed fruits and, in time, let the juice drain in a sieve, possibly with a little sugar (the old metal ones oxidize, so it should be stainless steel / plastic or in the draining paste). Then, either mash them and get a puree, or cut them into cubes and it is more pleasant to see fragments in the cream. With big problems I manage to beat whipped cream from liquid natural cream (I only managed with a German one), that's why I usually apply option 2. Put hardeners if necessary.
2. Beat the cream in a high-walled bowl, according to the instructions on the box, but not in a stainless steel bowl or bowl that can blacken the cream. At the end, beat with the fruit until it turns pink.
3. Add dye if desired (mix for 20 seconds as a rule).
If you want a very firm cream, moisturize the gelatin with 2 tablespoons of cold water, then heat it gently in a bain marie or microwave. Mix as above adding it with the fruit.
1. Put the cream in the bowl with high walls. Pour the dust. I put sour cream instead of milk. Mix according to the instructions on the envelope.
2. We stop a large cup of whipped cream from the composition.
3. Mix with the strawberry jam.
COULIS PREPARATION - A miss Radu Popovici
1. Transfer the thawed fruit into a fine, metal sieve with all the juice. Add 100 g of sugar and let it drain.
2. Then pass through a sieve, pressing hard with the back of a metal spoon. Discard the solid residue.
3. Add the lemon juice to the sauce and mix well. It must have a sweet-sour, refreshing taste. Put in the fridge.
Because the fruits did not look very good, I prepared the coulis after variant 2 by cooking the fruits, the lemon juice and the sugar (you can add lemon peel strips, for flavor) for about 7-10 minutes, in a saucepan, over low heat, until the fruits disintegrate. Allow the sauce to cool (discard the lemon peel), then process it with a blender and pass it through a sieve.
ASSEMBLY / DECORATION
1. Place a meringue disc at the base. Continue with successive layers of meringue and whipped cream.
2. If you want, toss the whole piece of fruit over each intermediate layer of whipped cream.
3. Decorate the top layer of whipped cream as follows: with the back of a spoon, pull the whipped cream up to form some waves (tufts). With the posu with dui with striations formed spirals on the edge. Intermediate interspersed bezels.
4. Another option that I would have liked more, would have been to put whole fruits in the center with tails and on the edge a chorus only of bezels, without spirals of whipped cream. In this case, if the fruits had been small, I would have put whole fruits between the places between the intermediate layers, so that they could be seen at the edge.
May it be useful to you!
Himalayan salt lamps: myths and benefits
In fact, supporters of salt lamps claim that these items can clean the air in the house, calm allergies, improve your mood and help you sleep.
Himalayan salt lamps are made from salt harvested from the Khewra Salt Mine in Pakistan. It is considered that the salt in this area dates back millions of years, and although it is very similar to table salt, the small amounts of minerals it contains give it a pink color.
Many people choose to buy Himalayan salt lamps just for the way they look and enjoy the atmosphere that the pink light creates in their homes. Meanwhile, others are going more on the supposed health benefits.
How do Himalayan salt lamps work?
Salt lamps are considered to provide health benefits because they are "natural ionizers", which means that they change the electrical charge of the circulating air.
Ions are compounds that carry a charge because they have an unbalanced number of protons or electrons. They are produced naturally in the air when changes in the atmosphere occur. They can also be artificially created by commercially produced air ionizers.
It is suggested that Himalayan salt lamps can produce ions by attracting water particles that evaporate when heated by the lamp, forming mainly negative ions.
However, this theory has not yet been tested. At present, it is not clear whether salt lamps produce ions in significant quantities.
There are three main health benefits of Himalayan salt lamps.
1. Improve air quality
Salt lamps are claimed to improve the quality of the air in the house. Specifically, they are considered to be beneficial for people with allergies, asthma or diseases that affect respiratory function.
However, there is currently no evidence that the use of a Himalayan salt lamp can eliminate potential pathogens and improve indoor air quality.
The claim that they are good for people with respiratory diseases may be based in part on the ancient practice of halotherapy. However, tests on air ionizers, which emit high levels of negative ions, have not yet been shown to improve respiratory function for people with asthma.
2. Improve your mood
Another common statement is that Himalayan salt lamps can improve mood. Some animal studies have shown that exposure to high levels of negative ions in the air can increase serotonin levels.
However, human studies have not shown consistent effects on mood or feelings of well-being. However, the researchers found that people with depressive symptoms who were exposed to very high levels of negative ions had improved mood.
3. I can help you sleep
Studies have not yet examined the effects of Himalayan salt lamps on sleep.
However, an analysis of the effects of air ionization on relaxation and sleep found no evidence of a beneficial effect.
Thus, even if salt lamps affect the air environment, it is not clear whether this would have an effect on sleep patterns.
Using dim light from a Himalayan salt lamp may cause drowsiness, as opposed to strong light bulbs. This is due to the fact that bright light before bed can delay the production of the sleep hormone, melatonin.
However, this is not specific to salt lamps, and the theory has not been tested.
Sea Salt (or Himalayan) Soap - Homemade Recipe
The idea of preparing and using a natural, homemade soap with your own hands sounds quite enchanting. Sea salt can be the perfect ingredient for homemade soaps, which when it comes to its abrasive cleaning properties is as effective as baking soda, only not so harsh.
Sea Salt (or Himalayan) Soap - Homemade Recipe
• 500 g of sea salt
• 450 ml of olive oil (or 50 ml of olive oil, 375 ml of coconut oil and 25 ml of castor oil)
• 30 ml of lavender essential oil (for perfume)
• 179 ml of distilled water
• 81 g of caustic soda
The soap is prepared cold like any other natural soap. When the soap paste leaves traces, add the essential oil and salt, all at once. Mix well until fully incorporated. Pour quickly into prepared forms. The soap will harden very quickly. Therefore, if block molds are used, the soap should only be left for 3 hours, otherwise it will be too hard or crumble. If special forms are used for soap, the paste is pressed well to avoid air gaps, and can be left overnight.
Detoxifying, exfoliating and regenerating effects
Sea salt is an exceptional body scrub. It has a natural cleansing ability, which helps to remove toxins and dead skin from the heel and elbows without drying the skin. These properties are due to the high content of trace elements in sea salt. The microelements stimulate the circulation and at the same time strengthen the muscles. Moreover, sea salt helps to regenerate the skin naturally, without the need to use other additional products.
Sea salt soap is a natural and economical product that can be used for washing the face (for all skin types, after shaving), for the body and heels.
It has a longer lifespan than other soaps, being extremely advantageous from this point of view. Although it contains salt, the soap is not harsh or coarse, but it has strong detoxifying, exfoliating and antibacterial effects. Helps soothe irritated or red skin, folliculitis, herpes, fungus or insect bites.
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic illnesses or follow drug treatments, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.
Himalayan Cake - Recipes
Preparation time: 1 h
Ingredient: 8 egg whites, 1/2 kg of sugar, butter, flour.
Home delivery! Great to buy the ingredients for this recipe!
Method of preparation: Beat 8 egg whites with 1/2 kg. of sugar, just like for meringues. Using the cone, pour 6-7 circles, of the same size, ie about 22 cm in diameter, and with a hole in the middle, on trays greased with butter, and sprinkled with flour. For convenience, in order for the circles of the same size to come out, the circles are marked in advance on the flour in the tray with the help of a lid. Bake in the oven over low heat. Place the hoops on top of each other, gluing them together with egg white foam. Straighten the edges with a knife, dress in egg whites and make all around white egg whites, cast with a finer cornet. Put it back in the oven, let it dry slowly on the fire as soft as possible. The gap in the middle is filled with whipped cream mixed with raspberries, strawberries, strawberries, candied chestnuts.
|1. Sacher Cake (II) (Sweets> Cakes) |
2. Blackberry Coffee Cake (Sweets> Cakes)
3. Cake with cocoa top and cream cheese (Sweets> Cakes)
4. Topless apple cake with chocolate (Sweets> Cakes)
5. Almond Cream Cake (Sweets> Cakes)
6. Raspberry Cream Cake (Sweets> Cakes)
7. Raspberry or Blackberry Cake (Sweets> Cakes)
8. 3-flavored omelet cake (Appetizers> Egg Appetizers)
9. Peach cake with yogurt cream and cottage cheese (Sweets> Cakes)
10. Apple cake with rice (Sweets> Cakes)
11. semolina cake with lemon syrup (Sweets> Cakes)
12. Cake with meringue and figs (Sweets> Cakes)
13. Hazelnut Cake (II) (Sweets> Cakes)
14. Angelica Pumpkin Cake (Appetizers> Vegetable Appetizers)
15. Mini-cake with almonds (Sweets> Cakes)
16. Eggplant Cake (Appetizers> Vegetable Appetizers)
17. Red cabbage appetizer with ham (Appetizers> Meat appetizers)
18. Biscuit Cake and Yogurt Cream (Sweets> Cakes)
19. Quince Cake (Sweets> Cakes)
20. Malakoff Cake (Sweets> Cakes)
21. Tortilla Espanola (Appetizers> Vegetable Appetizers)
22. Potato Tortilla (I) (Appetizers> Vegetable Appetizers)
23. Strawberry and Coffee Cake (Sweets> Cakes)
24. Pumpkin and potato tortilla (Food> Vegetable dishes)
25. Chocolate Easter Cake (Sweets> Cakes)
26. Rice Cake (Sweets> Cakes)
27. Casata Ice Cream Cake (Sweets> Cakes)
28. Tortilla (II) (Foods> Vegetable dishes)
29. Cake with cottage cheese and strawberries (Sweets> Cakes)
30. Blueberry and Cow Cheese Cake (Sweets> Cakes)
Chocolate cake with raspberries and edible flowers
This cake is suitable for any event. The classic and irresistible combination of raspberries and chocolate, crispy pistachios and edible flowers will surely impress even the most demanding guests.
Here are the ingredients you need to prepare this delicious and sophisticated cake:
For the countertop you need:
1 cup raw pistachio kernels
2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
2 tablespoons raw honey or agave syrup (if you like sweeter you can add more honey)
a knife tip vanilla pod core
a powder of pink Himalayan salt
Grind the pistachio kernels in the food processor equipped with the S-blade. Add the melted coconut oil, the chosen sweetener, and the vanilla. Blend well until smooth.
Prepare a cake pan with a removable ring. For this composition I use a tray with a diameter of 20 cm. Place the countertop composition in the chosen tray and wallpaper in an even layer, to have a perfect and uniform countertop. Refrigerate the tray with the top obtained and in the meantime prepare the cream.
For the cream you need:
2 cups cashews hydrated in water for at least 3 hours
1/3 cup raw honey (if you like sweeter, you can add more honey)
½ cup of organic raw cocoa butter melted on a steam bath
1/3 cup melted coconut oil
1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
70 grams of cocoa raw organic powder
a powder of pink Himalayan salt
a knife tip vanilla pod core
200 grams of fresh raspberries
For decoration you need:
Put the cream ingredients in the blender. First add the coconut oil, melted cocoa butter, lemon juice, then add the cashews, honey, cocoa powder, vanilla and salt. Blend well until you get a smooth and fine cream. The cream should have the consistency of a thick cream. Pour a thin layer of cream over the counter, then put a layer of raspberries and put the cake in the freezer for an hour. After an hour, add the rest of the cream and place in the freezer until completely cured.
When it has hardened, take it out of the ring, decorate and put the cake in the fridge. Keep it in the fridge for an hour before serving. Directly from the freezer it is difficult to cut and especially to enjoy.
Hermès Himalaya, the most expensive bags sold at auction
For Hermès bag collectors, the Himalaya Birkin and Himalaya Kelly models are the pieces of resistance. The craftsmanship with which they are made, to which are added the quality of the materials used and the design and, last but not least, the limited series in which these bags were produced make them extremely desirable for connoisseurs.
Made of Nile crocodile skin, the Himalayan Birkin bag got its name from the delicate color gradient. The smoky gray turns a pearly white, reminiscent of the snow-capped peaks of the Himalayas. The process of dyeing crocodile skin is a long one, and obtaining the immaculate white of the snow is particularly difficult to achieve the perfect gradient of white to gray requires a perfect mastery of the craft and a keen eye.
The Himalayan Birkin bag represents the perfection achieved in terms of skin processing by the artisans of the Hermès house and has been much desired by collectors since its launch. Today, the French company produces a small number of Himalayan Birkin bags for loyal customers.
The Kelly Himalayan bag is even rarer, being produced only a few copies. The specific degradation of the Himalayan model is associated with the elegance that Grace Kelly symbolized, giving the product the nobility and grace of an art object.
Himalaya Birkin and Himalaya Kelly bags are the most sought after by collectors, with auction prices often exceeding $ 100,000. For the past five years, the record price for these bags has been broken several times. In 2016, at the auction organized by Christie's House in Hong Kong on the occasion of its 30th anniversary, a Himalayan Birkin bag with gold and diamond accessories sold for $ 300,168. Another Birkin model was awarded in 2018 for $ 305,000, while the record for the most expensive bag sold at auction is held by a Himalayan bag decorated with gold and diamonds for which the amount of $ 380,000 was paid in May 2017, at a Christie's sale in Hong Kong.
In 1837, the Frenchman Thierry Hermès began to produce harnesses for horses, quickly becoming appreciated for the quality of his work and for his concern for using less common materials. In 1880, the product range expanded, with Hermès and his sons beginning to produce saddles. The first products for women - silk scarves and bags & # 8211 were launched in the early 20th century. The artisanal techniques used 200 years ago to produce saddles are used today to make Kelly and Birkin bags.
The first accessories produced by the famous French house were designed by Émile-Maurice Hermès with the advent of the car. Hermès was the first company in France to use the zipper for clothing and leather products. Among the many creations of Émile-Maurice Hermès is the so-called dispatch bag, the travel bag, which he worked on in 1935 for his wife. 20 years later, the bag came to the attention of the whole world after Princess Grace Kelly used it to hide her child from the paparazzi's curiosity. The photo went viral, as they say today, with Hermès receiving countless requests for the "Kelly bag".
And the Birkin bag came into the world in an unusual way, the first sketches being made on a paper bag for those who have problems with altitude sickness. Coincidentally, in 1983 Jane Birkin and Jean-Louis Dumas, creative director at Hermès, had seats next to each other during a plane flight. Dumas asked Birkin why he was using a cloth bag, and she replied that the leather bags were too "structured" for her taste. Then he drew on the back of a high heel bag what the bag he wanted should look like. From then until today, from the initial sketches made on the plane to the moment when it became an emblematic product of the fashion industry, the Birkin bag has changed very little in terms of style and functionality. It takes a Hermès craftsman 40 hours to sew a Birkin bag. The process takes place manually, because the special sewing method cannot be reproduced by a sewing machine. Executed correctly, the seam will never fall apart - hence the reputation that Casa Hermès enjoys.
Himalayan pink salt: you can discover why it is the purest salt in the world
There is a growing interest in eating and healthier lifestyles. The desire to take care of food in particular is very valuable. But often people are "lost" by so many "panels" and the options offered by the food market.
"Many new products are pure fad, developed just for us to spend money," said Camila Secches, an endocrinologist with SBEM (Brazilian Society of Endocrinology and Metabolism), a specialist in nutrition from Abran (Brazilian Nutrition Association) and professor of endocrinology of the Itajubá Medical School.
And the Himalayan rose salt, what is it? Is it really good for your health? Is it worth putting it in place of regular salt?
Give the answers to these and other questions below, so that, at the end of the reading, you feel safer to choose the "ideal salt" for your food.
What is Rose Salt?
Why did he gain so much prominence? Camila explains that about 200 million years ago, the sea reached the bed of the Himalayas, which is found in Asia and through various countries, such as China, Nepal, Myanmar, Pakistan, Bhutan, Afghanistan and India. "The sea has gradually disappeared over the years, but it has left a layer of sea salt crystals on land," he says. "Years later, this salt was covered with volcanic lava. It is believed that the lava protected the salt from pollution and climate change, so today, Himalayan rose salt is the purest salt found on the planet. Different shades of pink depend of the quantity and quality of the minerals that make it, especially of the proportion of iron ", says the nutrology specialist.
Health benefits of Himalayan rose salt
Camila explains that Himalayan rose salt is naturally rich in iodine. "It contains less than ¼ of its sodium composition and contains over 80 types of minerals and elements that include magnesium, calcium, potassium and bicarbonate," he says.
Because it contains several minerals, Himalayan pink salt, according to endocrinologist Camila, it can be associated with different situations:
maintaining the body's electrolyte balance
- Restore the pH of the stomach
- Reducing the risk of gastroesophageal reflux disease Reduce the incidence of goiter (thyroid enlargement)
- Prevent cramps
- Maintaining healthy bones and teeth
- Help the intestine absorb nutrients. "It is naturally free of microorganisms and, because it has less sodium than regular salt, it has a lower impact on blood pressure levels," adds Camila.
- Pink Himalayan salt x Sea salt x Common salt
- Understand why there is a lot of discussion about Himalayan Salt Rose and why it is considered the healthiest option.
Camila explains that the process of refining ordinary salt removes all its minerals and retains only chloride and sodium. Sodium is primarily responsible for raising blood pressure. Because the amount of sodium in regular salt is higher than in Himalayan rose salt, we can eat only 3 to 5 g per day. As for Sal Rose, the ideal consumption is 6 to 10g per day (double) ", he says.
"Moreover, the common salt undergoes a process of chemical bleaching and treatment with antiplatelet substances (which do not form lumps when exposed to moisture) and is unnecessarily heated to high temperatures. Also, the iodine added to the salt is often synthetic, which prevents the correct use of the body ", adds the nutrition expert.
Rose salt: Himalayan rose salt, on the other hand, is not subjected to refinement or processing, and does not receive chemical additives. "It's naturally rich in iodine," says Camila.
although the pink salt comes from the mountains, it is technically also a sea salt, according to Camila. "Himalayan rose salt is the purest form of sea salt available. Rose salt is better than sea salt, but any sea salt is nutritionally superior to regular salt. The more sea salt or salt, the better its quality. Pink salt is marketed pure, without going through any chemical process, nor for processing or processing ", he underlines. How to use Rose Salt?
It is used for cooking, as a substitute for regular salt and also for salad spices, for example. "The pink salt blocks are also used as meals to serve and / or prepare food. The fish and some pieces of meat can be preserved in rose salt before it is prepared. The pink salt blocks can still be heated to temperatures between 200 and 400F and used as a cooking surface ", says Camila. The recommended daily amount is related to the sodium content and should not exceed 2.3 g or 2300 mg of sodium, according to the endocrinologist.
Rose salt is also used in cosmetics as bath salts. "Himalayan rose salt baths promise to be a relaxing and therapeutic experience for the mind and body," says Camila.
Salt is also used in decorative objects such as potpourri and essential oils for aromatherapy. "Another very common lens made of Sal Rosa are Himalayan Salt Lamps. It is a kind of salt candle, carved from a larger stone of pink salt, with an incandescent bulb or a candle in it. When they are illuminated, the salt crystals emit a soft and warm light ", Camila emphasizes.
Where to Buy Himalayan Rose Sal
It is very easy to find Sal Rose for sale, including on the internet, as you can see in the gallery below.
Himalayan pink Grosso salt for R $ 26.64 at Raw Diet
Himalayan pink fine salt for $ 30.99 in Mimo Salt store
Pink Himalayas with grinder for $ 24 at All Healthy
Himalayan pink Salt 120g for R $ 14.79 at home
Natural Himalayan Rose Himalayan Rose Salt for $ 25 with Mercantile Emporium
Sal Rosa Fino iodinated for R $ 25.80 in Emporium Mercantil
Sal Rosa's price is a bit higher than regular salt, but despite this, it was the bet of most people trying to follow a healthy diet.
Despite the health benefits, it is worth remembering: Himalayan rose salt should not be consumed too much.
"For every 1g of Sal Rosa there is 230mg of sodium. The current recommendation to avoid high blood pressure and cardiovascular disease should not exceed 2,300 mg of sodium per day. Which is equal to 10g of rose salt. 1 teaspoon salt has 3G, so 3 teaspoons and Himalayan pink salt is half the maximum amount we can use ", explains Camila.
"For people over 40, of African descent, who suffer from hypertension, diabetes or chronic kidney disease, the recommended amount is less than 1500 mg of sodium per day, which is equivalent to 6.5 g of Rosa salt or 2.5 tablespoons. coffee, "adds the endocrinologist.
Camila points out the main tips to reduce salt intake (in general) day by day:
Always taste the food before it is seasoned.
Add salt only after the bowl is ready.
Preferably use rose salt or other sea salt, which allows the poor man to salt with less sodium.
The benefits of psyllium bran
Psyllium bran can be used to combat constipation, acting as a laxative that changes the texture and size of feces. A study by American researchers showed that people suffering from chronic constipation can combat this problem by consuming 5.1 g of psyllium twice a day for 2 weeks.
Psyllium bran absorbs fluids, so they can be helpful in treating diarrhea episodes. People suffering from lactose intolerance can consume them to reduce the specific symptoms following the consumption of dairy products.
Keep cholesterol levels within healthy limits
Studies have shown that soluble fiber can regulate blood cholesterol. These bran has an extremely high intake of soluble fiber, so they can be considered a valuable ally in the fight against high cholesterol. By lowering bad cholesterol, psyllium bran also reduces heart risk.
It helps you lose weight, but also to maintain your weight
The bran absorbs fluids from the body, quickly inducing the feeling of satiety. So, if you include them in your diet, it will be easier for you to reduce the number of calories consumed as your appetite will be suppressed.
I lower my blood sugar
Psyllium bran can lower blood sugar, which is good for patients with diabetes. The soluble fiber in psyllium acquires a gel texture once it reaches the intestines, which means that it slows down digestion, thus regulating blood sugars. Se recomandă însă ca tărâțele să fie consumate în timpul mesei, alături de alte alimente, pentru a avea acest efect benefic.
Au efect prebiotic
Prebioticele sunt compuși nedgestibili, care hrănesc bacteriile benefice din intestine și le ajută să se multiplice. Psyllium pot fi considerate prebiotice, pentru că o parte dintre fibrele din aceste tărâțe sunt fermentate în timpul digestiei.
400 gr conopidă
300 gr broccoli
1 ceapă roşie (80 gr)
Toate ingredientele se toacă într-un robot cu lama S având grijă să nu se mărunţească prea tare.
100 gr seminţe de susan măcinate (făină) sau tahini
250 ml apă
1 căţel de usturoi
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 linguri suc de lămâie
Toate ingredientele se amestecă într-un blender. Se adaugă peste conopida şi broccoli şi se amestecă.
Se poate servi cu rosii, este o combinaţie gustoasă.
Se poate păstra la frigider 3 zile.
Ce carne se poate praji pe placa de sare?
Nu e musai sa folositi T-bone de vita ci puteti alege si antricot, muschiulet sau chiar burgeri. Si carnurile de porc (ceafa, piept, muschiulet), de miel, pui, peste sau fructe de mare se gatesc foarte bine pe aceasta placa de sare. In tot cazul, sa nu fie carnuri tari si seci gen pulpa sau rasol pentru ca din ele nu puteti face nici gratare clasice. Ce merge la gratar in aer liber sau in tigaie, aia merge si pe placa incinsa de sare.
Ready! Am tot ce-mi trebuie pentru un pranz delicios. De-abia astept sa ajung acasa cu cumparaturile!